Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Debugging Logging Lines - Color Differentiation ?

Hi,

I wish to enhance some of our code to include diagnostic debugging logging lines. I Know I can do this by using a 'D' in column 7 and setting WITH DEBUGGING MODE against the SOURCE-COMPUTER. What I would like to know is is there an easy way to change the color scheme so the 'D' lines appear in a different color, they take the same color as a comment line which is not great as I'd like to differentiate them from comment lines.
Failing that is there something else I could use, put a different character in a different column perhaps to trigger a change in color scheme for these lines ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Is this for Visual Studio or Eclipse as the IDE?

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Visual Studio

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.