Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Dialog System conversion tool

Jump to solution

My company would like to know if such a tool is available.  It would convert Dialog System screens to Windows Forms.  I know that Micro Focus has worked on such a tool in the past and believe it has also been worked on by Micro Focus Partners.

We have just two programmers converting a system with over 500 screensets.  What is its status ?

Phil Levin

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Dialog System conversion tool

Jump to solution

Phil,

We do also have a couple of partners who have developed such a DS-->Winform converter technology.

I have created SI 2799251 for you with this request and I will forward it on to our Professional Services team so that they can get you in touch with the appropriate partner.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I can build a converter for WPF...

The converter is working with Net Express...

Is this ok for you?

Best Regards

Bernd Riemke

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Phil,

We do also have a couple of partners who have developed such a DS-->Winform converter technology.

I have created SI 2799251 for you with this request and I will forward it on to our Professional Services team so that they can get you in touch with the appropriate partner.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Phil,

Yes, there are options available.

Can we continue the conversation offline? A short phone call will help to understand your expectations in more detail and to point you towards feasible solutions. Drop me an email and we can arrange for next week.

Best regards, Marco

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

We will need to convert to Win Forms rather than WPF.  Thanks just the same.

Phil Levin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.