Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
kpeters913 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dialog System

Jump to solution

I want to convert a NetExpress solution that has dialog system screen into Visual Cobol,  I have the Visual cobol on a separate laptop than the current NetExpress project.  Is there a standalone DIalog systems download that I can install on my new laptop to look at the screens for the new solution?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Dialog System

Jump to solution

Visual COBOL now supports Dialog System applications. You need to download and install the Visual COBOL Compatibility Addpack from the Supportline Product Updates page and then the DS screen painter will be installed in Visual COBOL. For deploying Dialog System applications you will also need to install the Compatibility Addpack over your COBOL Server installation.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Visual COBOL now supports Dialog System applications. You need to download and install the Visual COBOL Compatibility Addpack from the Supportline Product Updates page and then the DS screen painter will be installed in Visual COBOL. For deploying Dialog System applications you will also need to install the Compatibility Addpack over your COBOL Server installation.

0 Likes
WPita_MMSIS Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

I have a solution for converting the screens dialog system for VS2013, look at mmsis.com.br/converter.htm

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.