Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Drop down box/combo box in a MF cobol program

Hi,

I need to code a drop down box in one of our menu screen. I have zero idea how to do that. Does any one have any sample program of material which I can refer?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Drop down box/combo box in a MF cobol program

Can you please provide some additional detail about what platform you are currently running under, Windows or Unix and which product you are using, VC for Visual Studio or VC for Eclipse?

How is your menu screen currently being displayed? Is this character based using ACCEPT/DISPLAY or GUI using ?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Drop down box/combo box in a MF cobol program

I am working on Unix and using Microfocus obol server Express. The drop down should be taken from a data file and displayed on the menu screen.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.