Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error 26 Visual Cobol

I am receiving Error 26 from Visual COBOL and would like assistance in fixing this. I had changed the date on my PC to test out a function in a program i had written and now i am unable to progress any further. PLEASE HELP.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Error 26 Visual Cobol

Can you please provide a bit more detail?
Which product are you using, VC for Eclipse or VC for Visual Studio?
Is this the Personal Edition (PE)?
When do you get an error 26?
What is it that you are doing?
Is this a licensing error?

Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VC for Visual studio Personal Edition. I get an error when i try to start a new COBOL project. I was writing a basic program for one of my college courses.  Yes its a licensing error.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Could you please email us directly on supportline@microfocusl.com.
It would be great if you have the product serial number as well.
Regards,
Rosa Calleri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

I noticed that I did not spell correctly the email address, apology, this is: supportline@microfocus.com

Regards,
Rosa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

absolutley
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.