Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error 26 - product licence

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am getting Error 26 - Licence validation error when I try to use Visual COBOL PE.

It appears that validation error was caused by me changing system clock for DAY-OF-WEEK testing. (Had to change clock to see of DAY of week code was returning correct value).

Could you please re-enable my licence? I should have Timed licence until 1/24/2016.

One of the following emails was used for product licence registration:

lazarenko.luda@gmail.com
laza0027@algonquinlive.com

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Error 26 - product licence

Jump to solution

Hello Luda,

Someone from Micro Focus will reach out to you by separate email on this as that will require an exchange of information to resolve.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Hello Luda,

Someone from Micro Focus will reach out to you by separate email on this as that will require an exchange of information to resolve.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.