I don't find anything on Internet or Forums

cg

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Execution error: file 'associtn'

"associtn" is the internal class name for the Association class which stores Key/Data pairs in native OO COBOL.

Do you have a control program in use for one of your user controls on your screenset?
On what function are you receiving the error?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Are you using dictionaries/collections perhaps?, whatever you are using you have an invalid object reference.

A relative fast way to locate the error is to compile the program for animation and animate it. If you can't duplicate it on a developer machine, put the IDY and program on the end user machine and enable a coredump (CBLCORED.EXE). When the 240 error occurs the runtime will output a cblcored file in your applications working directory.

Take that cblcored file and animate it as though it was a program it should stop on the line of your code that caused the fault.

You can then take that information and trace back your object.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Thank you for your help, i have found the error, a false object-Name in Dialog System
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.