junmani Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Free Trial License

Hello

I downloaded free trial version of Visual Cobol 2015 for Visual Studio 2015 with 

License Key DB6BD78EA0590FE1 and Serial Number 

Serial (for support): 600000710381

But not able to activate it, as I do not have license key file and also it do not detect my email id

Please help.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Free Trial License

The license key for this appears in your post. Enter it into the field marked as 16-character authorization code and try authorizing. If this does not work then please send me an email at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and I will privately send you a new key for the eval.

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.