Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Get HTTP header of SOAP Webservice

Jump to solution

Hello. I have a question about how to get the HTTP header into a COBOL program (which is a Webservice). It is possible to do that? If yes, where can I found information about this? I have an example of how to get SOAP header (via User Exits), but it is not clear of all and it haven't any information about HTTP header.

I am working with Visual COBOL v2.3 Eclipse for Linux and Enterprise Server.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Assuming you're talking about conventional (non-CICS) COBOL Web Services hosted under ES: There is no mechanism to do this in the current product, as far as I'm aware. The user exits only have access to the SOAP message body, and there is no lower-level access to the message for application code.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Assuming you're talking about conventional (non-CICS) COBOL Web Services hosted under ES: There is no mechanism to do this in the current product, as far as I'm aware. The user exits only have access to the SOAP message body, and there is no lower-level access to the message for application code.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
There is an existing RPI ( Request Per Improvement ) N. 1108845 to track down this 'issue'... It is not fixed yet.
Would you create an incident by Customer Care quoting this RPI number?

Regards

Yvon
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
OK, thank you very much.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.