Honored Contributor.

Hotfix 1 - cobol server 2.3

Jump to solution

hi,

in pruduct update I fount this item COBOL Server - Hotfix 1 - 2.3 for Windows

what is?

the readme file not found

Not Found

The requested URL /secure_MicroFUS/Products/mfdeveloper/visualcobol/2.3/hf1//mfvisualcobol-cobolsv-23-release-notes.pdf was not found on this server.

from url: "http://microfus.securehttp.internapcdn.net/secure_MicroFUS/Products/mfdeveloper/visualcobol/2.3/hf1//mfvisualcobol-cobolsv-23-release-notes.pdf?token=hfQCzVO2Nc87C5D"

thanks...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Hotfix 1 - cobol server 2.3

Jump to solution

Hotfix 1 contains some bug fixes that were not available for the GA version. I am not sure why the readme is not accessible through the link provided. I will have somebody look into this. If you open up the next product group "Hotfix 1 2.3 for Windows Deployment Toolkit" and click its Readme link it does work and opens up the same file.

You only require a hotfix if you are experiencing one of the issues that have been addressed in that hotfix. If you apply the COBOL Server hotfix then you should also ensure that your Visual COBOL product is at the same hotfix level.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hotfix 1 contains some bug fixes that were not available for the GA version. I am not sure why the readme is not accessible through the link provided. I will have somebody look into this. If you open up the next product group "Hotfix 1 2.3 for Windows Deployment Toolkit" and click its Readme link it does work and opens up the same file.

You only require a hotfix if you are experiencing one of the issues that have been addressed in that hotfix. If you apply the COBOL Server hotfix then you should also ensure that your Visual COBOL product is at the same hotfix level.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

I need only for documentation purposes, anyway, I took the document from Hotfix 1 2.3 for Windows Deployment Toolkit ".

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.