Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

How find serial #, version of Micro Focus Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2010?

I want to get all my documentation up to date, but can't find the serial number or version/build of my Micro Focus Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2010.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: How find serial #, version of Micro Focus Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2010?

If the product is installed, simply start it up and select Help-->About Microsoft Visual Studio from the IDE menu. If you select Visual COBOL in the product list you should see the information you are looking for.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

RE: How find serial #, version of Micro Focus Visual Cobol for Visual Studio 2010?

Thank you very much, sir.
Also, please respond to my question "Extract data from Excel with Micro Focus COBOL".
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.