Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Highlighted
peter-m Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to do Popup list from Master-Slave tables

Hi,

I'm looking for an example that shows the best way to do a popup list that allows the user to choose  a detail(slave) record that they can then edit.

I'm writing small program that allows a user to create a manifest in a master table and then the user can add items to the manifest in a detail/slave table.

Is there a recommended way of doing this?  Would you know of a good example that you could refer me to?

Thanks. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Peter

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: How to do Popup list from Master-Slave tables

Hi Peter,

What technology are you using for your UI, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, other?

0 Likes
peter-m Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Green screen . 132w x 60h.

0 Likes
peter-m Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi C,

I hope you're having a good summer. Any suggestions on doing popups with green screen? If not, I'll work it out, I just thought I'd ping you one more time.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.