Hi, 

I am trying to compile my JVM Project.

Using the include-command does not work, the copy will not be found:

EXEC SQL
       INCLUDE HV
END-EXEC.

-> cobol] COBCH0012S Operand HV-T-BEZUG is not declared 

HV-T-BEZUG ist declared in the copy HV.

Using the copy HV by the command 'copy HV' there are no problems.

My directives :

hide-message"1158" REMOVE(NAME) REMOVE(USER) nospzero DATAMAP hostnum-compare"2"
hostnum-move nobound nomfcomment assign"external" defaultbyte"00"
notrunc setting adv NOKEYCHECK filetype"11" sequential"record" HOST-NUMCOMPARE
SIGN-FIXUP TRUNCCOPY"16" IDXFORMAT"8" CONSTANT COBCONNECT "TRUE" CONSTANT
CONREUSE "TRUE" CONSTANT COBLOG "FALSE" REMOVE(BYTE) REMOVE(DECLARE)
REMOVE(PARAMS) COPYEXT",cbl,cpy,mf,CPY,CBL" ILEXPONENTIATION "FLOAT"
CHECKDIV "ENTCOBOL" NOBOUNDOPT

SQL Pre Dirs:
SQL(DBMAN=JDBC) SQL(NOAUTOCOMMIT) SQL(CHECKSINGLETON) SQL(DATE=EUR) SQL(DB) SQL(TARGETDB=DB2)

I am using VC 5.0, compiling native with aix it works, in further version 2.3 it also worked ...

Best regards,
Herbert

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: INCLUDE can not dissolved

What is the physical name of the HV copybook on disk? Does it have an extension?

In which folder does the copybook reside? Is it part of the project?

If you specify the full path name to the copybook in the INCLUDE statement does it find it then?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.