Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Jrozap Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Installation of Visual COBOL in Visual Studio 10

I need your help because I have a situation with an authorization code for activate MicroFocus COBOL on my computer. This software was downloading from the trials page directly and I need this code for activate this trial for evaluate buy the license as soon as possible. I suppose this authorization code is needed for COBOL Eclipse for Linux. I appreciate your help on that matter and I will contact you ASAP to buy the licenses for development on our company.

Thanks for all and best regards.

Jaime Roza

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Installation of Visual COBOL in Visual Studio 10

The authorization code is provided on the same web page from which you download the product. If you click on the product name the authorization code should be displayed in the expanded description. This is the code that needs to be entered when prompted.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.