Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Issue with downloading Visual COBOL trial.

Jump to solution

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 17 March 2011]

I'm trying to install the 30 day trial of the Visual Cobol, and when it was finished downloading, I received an error message about the internet explorer, and then the dowload box dissapered.
When I tried downloading it again, I now get this message "You have reached the maximum number of allowed downloads.".

How the heck am I supposed to try this out if I can't even download it?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

RE: Issue with downloading Visual COBOL trial.

Jump to solution
I just went to the site, and re-signed up again. No biggie.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Have you had any success with this or has someone helped you? If not could you the link where you are trying to download from?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Amy, if you can please contact me (Arunn Ramadoss) via email, with you email id, I can reset this for you.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution
I just went to the site, and re-signed up again. No biggie.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Same problem here and I do not want to sign again. Anyone can reset this for me?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.