Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

MANUAL COBOL VISUAL ECLIPSE WINDOWS

ALGUÉM PODERIA ME INFORMA ONDE EU  POSSO ENCONTRAR MANUAIS DO COBOL VISUAL PARA O ECLIPSE WINDOWS 32.... COMO DIGITAR UM PROGRAMA COBOL NO ECLIPSE (PASSO A PASSO), E COMO EU CHAMO UM PROGRAMA COBOL NO ECLIPSE PARA RUN...

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: MANUAL COBOL VISUAL ECLIPSE WINDOWS

Google translate:

COULD SOMEONE INFORM ME WHERE I CAN FIND THE MANUAL VISUAL COBOL ECLIPSE WINDOWS 32 .... AS ENTERING A COBOL PROGRAM IN ECLIPSE (STEP BY STEP), AND AS I CALL A COBOL PROGRAM TO RUN IN ECLIPSE ...

The documentation can be found in the product under Help-->Help Contents-->Micro Focus Visual COBOL Eclipse or on-line here:

I would suggest that you look in the Getting Started section and go through the tutorials for native COBOL and then in the section on Developing Applications in the IDE.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.