Admiral
Admiral

Missing copy files in Visual Cobol

Jump to solution

in netexpress 5.x i have use any copy-files for my development as:

wingdi.cpy, miniwin.cpy, wintypes.cpy, winuser.cpy

Yes, i can use this files for compiling in Visual Cobol, but are there newer copy-files or was this files missed to be included in VC5.x

I used up7

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The files that you mention are not directly part of the Net Express product. If you look in the Net Express\base\source folder you will see that they do not exist. These files are used by some of the Net Express example programs and exist in those project folders.

You can continue to use them in Visual COBOL as there are no new versions of these files.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The files that you mention are not directly part of the Net Express product. If you look in the Net Express\base\source folder you will see that they do not exist. These files are used by some of the Net Express example programs and exist in those project folders.

You can continue to use them in Visual COBOL as there are no new versions of these files.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.