Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Net Express to Visual Cobol with Dialog System

I have a project that I have converted from Net Express into Visual Cobol with DS screens. Everything works great in the development environment, but when I deploy at a clients site with cobol server, I get a error load error on DSGRUN.  Noticed it is not in the Cobol Server BIN folder.  Am I missing an install step for COBOL server?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Net Express to Visual Cobol with Dialog System

Is it possible that you are on version 2.3.2 or older? If that is the case, then you need to make sure you install the Visual COBOL Addpacks containing the Dialog System support files.

Starting with version 3.0, the Dialog System support files are part of the core product.
–Ғɑɳօ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Net Express to Visual Cobol with Dialog System

Yes, I am running 2.3.2 Cobol Server, thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.