Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not happy with visual cobol

Jump to solution

well I downloaded visual cobol 2012 used it for 30 days or however many days the trial version will let you and it expired so i got the micro focus personal cobol 2010 for a year supposedly and I tried to install it but it said my license expired and I hadn't even used it for a day it was referencing the 2012 cobol trial version I had I am so mad that I deleted everything and now I can't program in cobol so what can I do can anybody help me 

signed

artistunknown

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Not happy with visual cobol

Jump to solution

I recently found a similar problem with a customer who installed Visual COBOL PE on a system that previously had a trial version of a different Micro Focus product installed on it.

Please look at the resolution in the following post:

http://community.microfocus.com/microfocus/cobol/visual_cobol/f/18/p/9094/12676.aspx#12676

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Sorry to hear you have had trouble with Visual COBOL.   Please email myself at rupert.hawkes@microfocus.com and I will be happy to look into your issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I recently found a similar problem with a customer who installed Visual COBOL PE on a system that previously had a trial version of a different Micro Focus product installed on it.

Please look at the resolution in the following post:

http://community.microfocus.com/microfocus/cobol/visual_cobol/f/18/p/9094/12676.aspx#12676

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.