Admiral
Admiral

Print Preview

Hello,

I wonder if you can do this function in VC and, if so, how.
Does anyone have an example to help me?

Thanks

Alberto Ferraz

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Alberto,

I have not used this functionality myself, but searching within the community site, I found the following Micro Focus knowledge base articles, which mention creating Print Previews. Perhaps this information will help you?

community.microfocus.com/.../461.adding-print-previewscreen-print-functionality-to-a-windows-form.aspx

community.microfocus.com/.../19540.create-a-screen-print-of-a-windows-form-using-visual-cobol.aspx

Blair

Blair McDonald

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Alberto,

Can you be more specific about what it is you wish to accomplish here? Do you wish to preview an existing document or one that you are in the process of creating?, What format?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Helo Blair:

Thank you for sending the examples.

What she has is almost what I need and is a solution for a screen print solution.

I did not study the functions used ireio but still do it to better understand the potential..

Best Regards

Alberto Ferraz

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Good evening Chris:

Responding directly I want to preview a file created from my application.

When I make such a billing daily (list) instead of having to print want to pre-visualize the listing on the screen and then then print if you want.

I have looked and found that there is DocumentViewer function that does what I want.

Now the question is what I have to do to generate the file (listing) to preview it.

I think I could clarify what I try.

Thanks again

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.