Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Admiral
Admiral

Programming in json

Hello,

I have a new project which is to communicate with a currency payment device.

Communication is through JSON and I never programmed with this tool.

I would like to get your help on this project.

I attach the document that the supplier sent me with an explanation of the process.

I also send the complete documentation of the supplier.

Follow the link to access the ALICE Integration Pack.

ALICE Integration Pack

Password: Alice4Cash

In order for you to have as much information as possible on how to perform the functional integration with ALICE, in the pack we send you can find all information related to the Web Service (alice_ws_doc), as well as ALICE simulator software (AliceSim) and a POS software simulator (AliceClientDemo).

I am waiting for your help.

Thanks.

Best regards

Alberto Ferraz

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.