Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Question....!!!

Why Micro Focus don´t   answer  questions about NET EXPRESS / SERVER EXPRESS ...????

Pedro Juan Montero Bernales

PJM Informatica Soluciones Globales

Santiago - Chile

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Question....!!!

Hello,

I just went through all of the questions that were posted to the NET EXPRESS / SERVER EXPRESS forum, and I'm not seeing any posts that were left unanswered.

Can you tell me which questions you are referring to?

Please bear in mind that this is a forum that is open to all COBOL users to share and discuss. If you can't get the answer or help here, I suggest you call your local Micro Focus Customer Support.

Regards,

–Ғɑɳօ
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Dear Fano,

Your answer "I suggest you call your local Micro Focus Customer Support" Is like a joke to Me.

This Fórum is for interchange experiences betwwn customers and to get rapid answers.

I have more tan 30 years working with Micro Focus in South America and my questions are for puntual things.

You know that the staff in Chile come from NOVELL and don´t have experience in NET EXPRESS andd SERVER EXPRESS.

Pedro Juan Montero Bernales

PJM Informatica Soluciones Globales

Santiago - Chile

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Pedro,

We respond to questions on all forums when we can. Net Express/Server Express questions should be posted to the Net Express/Server Express forum. As Fano indicates, we see no unanswered questions from you on this forum. Can you please provide us with a link to the questions to which you are referring?

If you have a maintenance contract with Micro Focus then you can create Support Incidents on-line and they will be assigned to an appropriate COBOL engineer. They will never be assigned to an engineer that supports a different product, like Novell. South American customers will be handled either by or Customer Support staff in the UK or in the USA. These Support Incidents always take priority over questions posted to the Community forums.

If you do not have a maintenance contract with Micro Focus then this forum is the best place to get your questions answered from your peers or from Micro Focus personnel but there is never a guarantee that your questions will be answered immediately but we try.

Can you please direct us to the questions that you need answered?

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.