Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

R3 NOT INSTALL

Jump to solution

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 10 March 2011]

I install the visual Cobol R3 on my computer a get this error:

SolarVisualStudio2010: Error[18]: No license code is available for feature SolarVisualStudio2010 on host 127.0.0.1.

Before r3 I have r2 installed on the same computer, and I remove it, then install r3.

Can you help with license ?

Thanks
MAKMEL shlomo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: R3 NOT INSTALL

Jump to solution
Please send an e-mail to me at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and I will send you back an authorization key to install for a trial version.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Please contact customer support to resolve this issue .
It sounds like when you removed R2 you elected to revoke the license during the uninstall process .
As part of that revoke process, you would have been given a new authorization code to use to re-install the license. If this is the case, the new authorization code will be recorded in a file in the \programdata\micro focus folder ( on vista/win7) or \document and settings\all users\application data\micro focus on windows xp .
The file will be called something akin to 2011-3-92923.txt ( it is prefixed with the date).
Regards
John
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
no i do not have file like: 2011-3-92923.txt

in this folder.

makmel shlomo
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
How can i contact customer support?

I have only the trial version and it says that my license no. is expired.

I did not use the r3 version at all.

How can it be fixed???

shlomo makmel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I have exactly the same issue as described in this thread.

Did either of you guys get a resolution to this problem?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Please send an e-mail to me at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and I will send you back an authorization key to install for a trial version.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.