Absent Member.
Absent Member.

REST WebService

Hi there,

I successfully completed the tutorial on REST Service Interfaces (http://documentation.microfocus.com/help/topic/com.microfocus.eclipse.infocenter.visualcobol.vs2013/GUID-58BF06B8-029A-46A0-8AA2-3E9A0A52B162.html?cp=5_4_0_5_0_2_2)

And everything works find with the generated client. But now I want to use another client but I cannot find any information about the url and how to post parameters. (The service handler has the path temppath/ProgramRest/1.0#CheckAppt)

-> I want to use a rest client integrated into the browser.

Is there any information about the generated rest urls (and parameters/load)?

Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

A json schema file will have been generated as part of the deployment process.

If you look in the deployment folder under the project with the name <projectname>.deploy you will find a file with the extension .json. This can be used to describe the web service to other REST client technologies.

In the tutorial this would be something like: C:\IMTKTutorialsESA\IMTKTutorialsESA\ProgramREST\ProgramREST.deploy\ProgramREST.json

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.