UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Revoke of License Failed...

We are an academic institution utilizing Visual COBOL for a class...

Description: While testing product for academic use installed license on Windows 7 and now cannot revoke the license from license manager. Ger a "Revoke failed"

Also received the following pop-up:

"Unable to revoke all your licenses. Revoke failed for SolarManagedChecker.\nPlease contact Micro Focus SupportLine \n: Error[124]: Revocation not supported for trial licenses. Please contact Micro Focus Support Line

If we could get some help getting this license properly revoked so we can set it up on our production server I would appreciate it?

Thanks,

-Jeff

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Which product and version number do you have installed?

Is this the Visual COBOL Personal Edition or a full Visual COBOL release?

You should open up a support incident with Customer Care for this as we will need a serial number in order to get your licensing issue resolved.

This is not something we can do directly on this forum.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We have the enterprise version (full) and we have opened a customer care ticket via the web form...we're waiting to hear something.  I didn't think the forum would help on this topic, but I figured I would cover both bases.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ticket # is 2680757, just FYI...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.