ReportViewer1.LocalReport.SetParameters(new ReportParameter[] { p1 });
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Simple convert to cobol

Off the top of my head:

declare p1 = new ReportParameter("param1", _p1)
invoke ReportViewer1::LocalReport::SetParameters( table of ReportParameter (p1) )

I can't swear to that - it's still early in the morning for me and I drove 1300 miles over the weekend, so I may not be at my best. Also, I assume we're talking about a recent version of COBOL for .NET. (Please include product, version, and platform information in every question.)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Simple convert to cobol

It would look something like the following:

$set ilusing"Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms"

declare p1 as type ReportParameter = new ReportParameter("param1", _p1)
           invoke ReportViewer1::LocalReport::SetParameters(table of type ReportParameter(p1))

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.