Admiral
Admiral

Tooltip in a multiple lines

Jump to solution

Hello,

I need to load some information in a field to be displayed when the cursor passes over the selected field.
I do not know if there's another way but I thought I'd use the TOOLTIP field that would do this automatically.
The problem is that I can not create multiple lines in the tooltip. What I wanted was (for example).
Name - Alberto Ferraz
Country - Portugal
Contact - +351959959959
email - info@esic-lda.com

This information would have to be loaded during program execution it varies from client to client.

I look forward to your help.

Thanks

Best Regards

Alberto Ferraz

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Admiral
Admiral

Hi,

That's right.

I walked to education demand that made the line break and had not been able to find.

It's already working.

Thanks Again

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hi Alberto

Try something like this:

set DGWerte::ToolTip to "Name - Alberto Ferraz"    & type System.Environment::NewLine

& "Country - Portugal"       & type System.Environment::NewLine

& "Contact - +351959959959"  & type System.Environment::NewLine

& "email - info@esic-lda.com"

Freundliche Grüsse

Werner Lanter

0 Likes
Admiral
Admiral

Hi,

That's right.

I walked to education demand that made the line break and had not been able to find.

It's already working.

Thanks Again

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.