Highlighted
vandoeduardo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to Activate Visual COBOL Personal Edition for Eclipse

Jump to solution

Hi Guys.

I'm a student, and in college we're using Visual COBOL.

At home, I have both VS and Eclipse installed.

At first, I succesfully installed VC for VS, and it activated fine.

Later, I tried to activate the Eclipse version, but I'm not getting to.

I've already tried different emails, uninstall and reinstall VC for Eclipse, have already removed VC for VS, and nothing it's working.

Any help on how to proceed on this?

Best Regards 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Unable to Activate Visual COBOL Personal Edition for Eclipse

Jump to solution
Please send me an email at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and then I will send you a license key for the Visual COBOL Eclipse PE product.

Thanks.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution
Please send me an email at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and then I will send you a license key for the Visual COBOL Eclipse PE product.

Thanks.
0 Likes
ekulak00 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Chris,

I have had the same issue with this. However, mine tells me that the license key was applied, but it wasn't the correct one.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.