Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
llaramie Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VISUAL COBOL ERROR 26

Jump to solution
i Installed Visual COBOL personal edition for Visual Studio 2010 on a WINDOWS-7 PC and got this error 26--Clock tamper detection this error occurs when i tried to use the COBOL forms application.  I couldn't get Visual COBOL to work, so i did a Windows restore back to revert back to before installing the product.  Since that time I installed Visual Studio 2012 and tried again installing  vcvs2012_22.exe  the VISUAL COBOL version for STUDIO 2012.
i got the same Clock tamper detection (error 26).  I am told by a kind support person that a license is needed and that I have one (he verified this), but that I need the MF License Manager application to apply the license. He was stumped as to what to do next other than to have me post this message.
I do NOT have this application on my PC. can some knowledgeable support person one tell me what to install; uninstall, repair,  or otherwise do, to get Visual COBOL  up and running on my machine?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dewamigo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: VISUAL COBOL ERROR 26

Jump to solution

Hi llaramie,

Someone from Micro Focus Support will reach out to you by separate email to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
1 Reply
dewamigo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: VISUAL COBOL ERROR 26

Jump to solution

Hi llaramie,

Someone from Micro Focus Support will reach out to you by separate email to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.