Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Various in Visual Cobol - WPF

Jump to solution

Hello:

The link below will a file with several situations that have appeared to me throughout this time that I've been programmed.

I need your cooperation to help me overcome these issues.

http://www.esic-lda.pt/ESIC_VC_02032016_EN.pdf

Thanks

Alberto Ferraz

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

RE: Various in Visual Cobol - WPF

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your sugestion. I'll close this post and create posts individually by topic.

Best regards

Alberto Ferraz

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Alberto,

I would recommend that you create a new post for each of your questions in the PDF. Then they can be handled individually instead of as a group and it will be more clear to others who are searching this site what questions are being asked and what the answers are for each.

Each post should cover only one topic.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your sugestion. I'll close this post and create posts individually by topic.

Best regards

Alberto Ferraz

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.