Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual COBOL 2015 License

I am taking a COBOL programming course and they require I use the 2015 version. Is there a way I can get the 365-day license for multiple machines as I use both my home system and my work system to do homework or do I have to do multiple 30-day keys?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Visual COBOL 2015 License

The Visual COBOL Personal Edition is only available for Visual Studio 2017. The installer for Visual Studio 2015 is not available when downloading the Personal Edition. The PE version is the academic version with a 365 day license.

The Visual COBOL Trial version is a 30-day evaluation of the product and this does support Visual Studio 2015 and Visual Studio 2017. You are only provided with a single license per download. If you have a different email address then you can download a second copy and you will get a different license key but it is probably best to contact your Account Manager and ask them if they can handle your request.

Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.