Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual COBOL PE download failed

Jump to solution

I have already downloaded Visual Studio Community 2015 and I am now trying to download Visual COBOL PE.  The download started but then failed with no error code,  Now I don't see how to download it again. Is there a way? - Thanks

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Visual COBOL PE download failed

Jump to solution

I have sent you a link that was generated for you when you requested the PE software. let me know if you have further issues.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I did not receive the link.  Please send to opasman@aol.com thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I have sent you a link that was generated for you when you requested the PE software. let me know if you have further issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

A link was sent to you in a private message, let me know if you have further issues.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I did not receive the link.  Please send to opasman@aol.com thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Alex,

I received the link and it worked fine. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.