Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual COBOL doesn't show up after download

Hi,

I have been struggling with Visual COBOL installation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled VS and the Micro Focus VS for COBOL several times. I have contacted the support desk and the licensing is fine. I have reached out to my school's discussion group on the problems that other students experienced and tried everything they found to work. I've restarted many times. I don't get error messages. It's just not there. If anyone has any idea of how to help me it would be appreciated. The Micro Focus folder in my start menu shows that the Visual Studio for COBOL isn't there. And COBOL is not a selection in the regular Visual Studio either. 

Thanks for the help,

Traci

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.