Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Altair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual CoboL .NET Book

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

Already available in the online bookstore AgBook  here, my Visual Cobol .NET book  with print option in black and white, in colors or PDF. With more than 50 examples projects distributed in more of 320 A4 pages with pictures and commented texts.

I hope that this book can really contribute to enlarge the knowledge of those who are starting in Visual Cobol and like to build desktop applications.

Regards,

Big SmileBig SmileBig Smile

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Altair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Visual CoboL .NET Book

Jump to solution

Hi Mike, I intend to publish an English version in the middle of next year.

0 Likes
3 Replies
MikePolinske Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Altair, will the book be available in English?  I'm looking to learn Visual COBOL.

Thanks

0 Likes
Altair Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Mike, I intend to publish an English version in the middle of next year.

0 Likes
Highlighted
karthikgeek Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Do we have this version in English available now?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.