Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual Cobol PE 2.3 download error

Hi Everybody,

I' ve tried to download the Visual Cobol 2.3 for Eclipse PE version and have filled in the forms and received the email with the download link
but when I click the link it takes me to an error page that tells me : "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS".

Any idea what's wrong...?

Thanks

François

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi,

i have the same problem with Visual Cobol 2.3 for Visual Studio. I have tried with Opera, Firefox and Chrome and from difrent locations and always see the same message.

Enrique.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.