Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual Cobol R3 launch

Jump to solution

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 20 January 2011]

I would like to say "Great Job!". I am glad to see Cobol go in this direction and can not wait to get the trial version and do some testing. My clients have been screaming for web interfaces to our product!

I would also like to know if the presentations will be posted to the web so I can review them, there were several times I had to take phone calls and missed some of the presentation.

Thanks and Great Job, you guys have made Cobol exciting again!
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Visual Cobol R3 launch

Jump to solution
Hi tazenman, the recordings are available on the Visual COBOL website

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Thanks for comments let us know what your requirements are for web services. We'll be glad to help guide you to the technologies you need. That being said, web services with Visual COBOL and .NET leverage the web services capabilities of .NET very easily.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi tazenman, the recordings are available on the Visual COBOL website

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I'd like to add my thanks as well, great job and exiting times. Over here we as a small team are eagerly awaiting a management decision as to whether or not we're going to use Visual COBOL R3 or not. Our recommendation is obvious off course.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Robert. Let me know how you get on.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I would like to know how to use extended web based application and web service , additional to found demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFgEm4aAwEI&feature=related.

Can you help me ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.