Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Visual Studio Dotnet Windows Screens to buy?

Many People have Problems to start new Projects with the new possibility, having use in the past Dialog System Screens with Netexpress and continue with VC5.x

Who has developped new forms wicht vs2017/2019 working with VC5.x and sales this for there use!

By respecting the 4 parts by developpment:

- grafical Screen Interface (VS, html, other?)

- program logic/Dialog (managed or unmanaged Cobol)

- database interface (not isam, mssql, Oracle, db2, mysql or other)

- grafical printing Interface (with Combit List&Laber or other performant Tools)

My only Problem is the new grafical Screen Interface and will not make many Errors and can give my experience by the 3 others Programm parts!

Who know where to buy grafical Screens?

I mean MF must do more and give us more professional examples!

Or must we create a Startup?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.