Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

WPF - How to generate an event after the screen is shown

Hi,

I use the following functions to call one program within another:

method-id RegistoCartoesX public.
01 telaMenu type WPFApplication1.CA_RegCartao.
procedure division.
set telaMenu to new WPFApplication1.CA_RegCartao
invoke telaMenu::CA_RegCartao_Ini(lda-rec)
invoke telaMenu::ShowDialog()
end method.

This works fine and the screen of the second program is shown when the command "invoke screenMenu :: ShowDialog ()" is executed.
At this point the screen is waiting for user action.

Now what I need is when the screen is shown to perform another function that can be the flame of another screen / program, ie, I need that after the screen is shown to perform an action without the intervention of the user.

For example: the screen that is shown has a data grid with the names of the clients. If the number of clients is less than five, another screen / program must be called to enter more customer names.

Thanks

Alberto Ferraz

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.