Highlighted
New Member.

Where do I find the 16-digit authorization code?

Hi,

I downloaded the visual cobol personal edition v5 but did not receive the authorization code for trail use for 365days.

How can i get it?

I receive only Serial for support.

Many thank's

Vincenzo

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Where do I find the 16-digit authorization code?

The Visual COBOL PE download should install the authorization code for you automatically.

What happens when you start Visual Studio or Eclipse and try to create or open a COBOL project?
Do you receive a licensing error?

If you are getting an error after installing this product please send an email directly to me at chris.glazier@microfocus.com and I will provide you with a license key.

I also need to know which IDE you downloaded the PE product for, Visual Studio or Eclipse.

Thanks.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.