Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

free trail version for one year

Hello,

I'm trying to activate the freetrail license for visual cobol for eclipse, but I'm receiving the following messsage:

May I ask you for support on this.

kind regards,
Vera
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: free trail version for one year

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Community, can you please let me know what product you have installed, would you please also send me the lservrc.net and lservrc.stn which can be found here C:\ProgramData\Micro Focus

looking forward to your response,
Regards.
Rosa Calleri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Visual COBOL for Eclipse - Windows

I can't attach the file lservrc.net and lservrc.stn, I guess because they are empty.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Thank you again, they should not be empty, at least not the lservrc.net file
can you maybe forward send me the license that you have received? You can send it to supportline@microfocus.com
Regards.
Rosa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

and the serial number is:
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I don't show any licenses have been generated for the serial number you have provided. I iwll email privately with an Authorization Code that you can use to activate your PE product.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

vbc, can you please email SupportLine@MicroFocus.com so that I can respond with an activation code. Provide the serial number in your email.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.