Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

problem activate free license

I download the free trial visual cobol for visual studio but it is not possible to activate

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: problem activate free license

Thank you for contacting Micro Focus Community.
Can you please provide a bit more information? You say that it is not possible to activate, what do you mean? Are you getting an error? And if so what error is it? Would you please send me any possible screenshot? And can you also please send me the product serial number?
please send these informations to supportline@microfocus.com under the Attn of Rosa.

Regards,
Rosa Calleri
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: problem activate free license

Thank you again.
I still need some more information. Would you please reply to the questions I asked yesterday?

Can you give me your email address?
Do please send it to supportline@microfocus.com

Thank you.
Rosa
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.