NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

unable to get an email with from MF with VC 2.3 DL link even though gone thru procedure

After doing the form at https://www.microfocus.com/products/visual-cobol/visual-cobol-for-eclipse/personal-edition/windows/trial-download/  and supplying a valid gmail address I'm taken to a page that exclaims

Visual COBOL Personal Edition 2.3 product download and registration

Thanks for registering–you're on your way.

I tried many times it's not there tried other different email no luck either.

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I just tested this by going to the same link and request a download an I received an email from "Distribution@microfocus.com" in my inbox within 1 minute which contained the download link.

Can you please try again and also check your SPAM folder in case it is being filtered out?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.