Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

visual studio method drop down not working

Jump to solution

The visual studio method drop down not working. The drop downs do not display any of the methods. I am using Visual Studio 2012, it works for C# but not full Visual Cobol. Any ideas on why?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: visual studio method drop down not working

Jump to solution

Hi Chris

I found the problem. Under the advanced tab for Micro Focus Cobol under options, the display methods and enable intellisense was set to false. I don't know why this was, I have Visual Cobol installed on another machine and they were set to true.

Thanks

David

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi David,

Are you referring to displaying Intellisense when you are typing in a class name or something else?

Can you please give me a step by step description of what you are doing and what you expect to see?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Chris

I found the problem. Under the advanced tab for Micro Focus Cobol under options, the display methods and enable intellisense was set to false. I don't know why this was, I have Visual Cobol installed on another machine and they were set to true.

Thanks

David

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.