Unable to set the Just-In-Time debugging options
The Just-In-Time debugging options are disabled and cannot be changed, and the following error occurs when attempting to check any options:
"Just-In-Time debugging registration errors detected. Run Visual Studio repair, or run 'vsjitdebugger.exe /regserver'."
This is one of the problems that may occur when Visual Studio is not installed with administrator credentials.
Administrator credentials are only required to install Visual Studio, but a regular user may use Visual Studio after installation.
Here are the steps to resolve this issue:
1. go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft Visual Studio 20xx > Visual Studio Tools
2. right-click on Visual Studio Command Prompt (20xx)
3. click on Run as administrator
4. execute the command: vsjitdebugger.exe /regserver
5. go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft Visual Studio 20xx
6. right-click on Microsoft Visual Studio 20xx
7. click on Run as administrator
8. click on Tools > Options > Debugging > Just-In-Time
9. select the options
10. click on OK