Release Announcement for Micro Focus Voltage SecureMail eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1
Micro Focus announces the general availability of the Voltage SecureMail eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1. Please contact Micro Focus Support or visit your software maintenance support portal for further download details.
Voltage SecureMail eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1 addresses several customer requirements including support for Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and Outlook 2016 64 bit, as well as broader usability, easier installation, uninstall and upgrade from version 4.0.
Notable updates include the following:
- eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1 can now be installed on Windows Server 2016.
- eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1 now supports the decryption of encrypted messages in PST files exported from Microsoft Outlook 2016 and Microsoft Exchange 2016 (including journal and journal envelopes).
- Customers can now rollback eDiscovery installation, uninstall and upgrade from eDiscovery Accelerator v4.0.
- eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1 can now be installed using either AD user or local machine user as a service.
- eDiscovery Accelerator 4.1 adds the ability for admin users to view and download new “Job Summary Log” with detailed job metrics including displaying file name, total messages, encrypted messages found, decrypted messages, messages unable to decrypt, time to decrypt ZDM (µs, microsecond) & ZDM Size (bytes).
- Micro Focus branding has been applied to this release, with all documents and the product interfaces updated and HPE branding removed.
- Several additional customer issues have been resolved, for a complete list, please read the full release notes.
Installation and Upgrade
Full release notes and further information can be made available by contacting Micro Focus Support and/or visiting your support portal for firmware download. Customers are encouraged to upgrade to Voltage SecureMail eDiscovery Accelerator v4.1.