Voltage SecureData Appliance v6.5.1 Release Announcement
Thank you for selecting Micro Focus Voltage SecureData Appliance
Voltage SecureData v6.5.1 contains the following new features and enhancements:
- Thales HSM 12.40.2 - SecureData Appliance Version 6.5.1 supports integration with Thales HSM 12.40.2
- CEF events contain a “shost” field that identifies the originating SDA server hostname.
- Legacy LINUX filesystems are disabled.
- auditd enabled with CIS recommended rule set.
The following issues are resolved in this release:
- (36196/36330) - Performance in REST Protect and Access with Hyper VLS formats is now at expected levels.
- (36352) The dataIndex field is no longer dropped for data errors on access (not protect).
- (36320/36261) Custom plugin auth-adaptors work correctly.
- (36310) Serving static files with tomcat works correctly.
- (36169) CBC ciphers in OpenSSH are disabled.
- (35135) A race condition that occasionally returned a Failed to validate hostname of LDAP server error is fixed.
Oracle Java SE - Oracle Java SE Critical Patch Update - April 2018
Splunk 7.0.3 - Voltage SecureData updated Splunk to version 7.0.3
Installation and updates
Please check the product’s software for installation instructions, release notes and user manuals. This documentation can also be downloaded from My Support (select Dashboards>>Manuals).
For further Micro Focus Voltage SecureData Appliance updates, please visit the Software License and Downloads Portal. To receive product specific update alerts, select the ‘Email Signup’ link under “Customer Resources” at the bottom of the Software License and Downloads Portal homepage. Note that for some of these portals you are required to login with your Passport account that is linked to your Support Agreement ID(s). If you do not yet have a Passport account, click on ‘Register for Software Passport’ on My Support.
We are here to advise and help with the installation process. In the unlikely event that you encounter an issue, please check My Support which includes a knowledge base (select Dashboards>>Search Knowledge) for self-service help, as well as additional support information. If you are unable to resolve your issue, please open a Service Request (select Dashboards>>Service Requests) and one of our engineers will contact you.
To optimize your software throughout its lifecycle, a portfolio of support services is available; check the Software Support Offerings page for more information.
As a valued Micro Focus customer, we recommend you to take advantage of the free Software Customer Community Program, which can help you optimize the returns on your software investment. Within the community we have entitled support customer forums that are staffed by our support engineers, who will be actively monitoring posts, prepared to answer your questions. Since access is determined by valid Support Agreement ID (SAID) numbers, users will be able to discuss topics in a secure environment, once logged in. We encourage you to try this method of getting help with product technical issues first, rather than placing a telephone call or logging an online support ticket. Your discussions and posts will help all community users.
Join the forums to:
- Discuss product-specific topics
- Get access to best practices, support tips, and tricks
- Discuss technical issues
- Connect with your peers in the industry to share best practices
- Participate in our product related Expert Days
- Learn more about product events
Complementing our Support services, Micro Focus’ Professional Services and Education Services are available at any point in the software lifecycle. Whether you need help with planning deployment, implementing software or ensuring that it is continuously delivering against your objectives, please visit our Services page for the IT services portfolio we offer, or for how to contact us for a no-obligation chat.
Learn more at