Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Voltage Product Announcements Board!

Welcome to the Voltage Product Announcements Board!
Moving forward, Voltage will begin announcing its product releases to this board, so you can stay up to date on what’s new with our products.

Subscribe to this board today to make sure you receive notifications! Instructions how to subscribe and customize your notification settings are below, if you need them.  

1. If you are not already, log into the community and visit the Voltage Product Announcements Board
  2. Click on either Options on right hand side of page and click Subscribe in drop down menu or
  3. Click on Subscribe to Forum Updates
  4. Review your personal settings to ensure you are notified when there are updates to this board.
    1. Click on your name in the top right corner
    2. Click My Subscriptions > Notification Settings
    3. Review and modify your settings as desired

We'll be back for the next release. See you then!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Welcome to the Voltage Product Announcements Board!

I see no "Forum Options". I see "Subscribe to forum updates", which I clicked. Is that what the instructions meant to say?

0 Likes
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Welcome to the Voltage Product Announcements Board!

Sorry for unclear terminology, corrected text!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.