Announcing Voltage SecureMail Server v7.2 Release
The Micro Focus Voltage SecureMail Server Team is pleased to announce the release of Voltage SecureMail Server v7.2.
Overall release highlights include the following:
- Push Notification support for SecureMail Mobile on iOS mobile devices
- Two-factor authentication with Google-auth
- Multiple region support for Blackberry Dynamics
- Advance configuration for restricting ZDM attachments
- Custom client policy configuration for Voltage Encryption Client
- Resolved Issues
- Performance and customer reported bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
Please refer to the release notes for the detailed installation and upgrade instructions as well as additional enhancements and issues resolved in this release.
This release is available on the Voltage SecureData download center and on the Micro Focus customer download portal. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Voltage SecureMail Product Management.
Micro Focus – Voltage SecureMail Product Management.