Add Bundle Order column to bundles page for sorting

Idea ID 2785576

Add Bundle Order column to bundles page for sorting

Adding the sort-able Bundle Order column to the bundles page so we can easily view and sort by bundle order
4 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Sorry but what is bundle "run order". A bundle group runs as it is displayed on the screen. If you need to sort by say "Has sandbox" then too many bundles in that folder. Create a structure of folders. Cheers
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I think that is meant: Bundle - Summary | General | Bundle Order: "This field determines the order in which bundles are set to run. Multiple bundles can have different priorities, based on the order value set. You control the order in which the bundle is started by entering a numeric value in the Edit field. A value of 0 to a maximum value of 9999999. The value 0 has the highest priority."
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
This would work for me too. I really need a way to see what bundles have sandbox. Either filters on the right or sorting all columns would work.
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
I think filters (on the right) and a column sort would be needed for a complete feature implementation.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.