Adding tags to bundles

Idea ID 2779822

Adding tags to bundles

It would be very useful if it would be possible to add tags to a bundle and search for them.
I imagine that i can for example add the tag "Java" to a bundle which include a Java application or the Java runtime Environment must be installed for the bundle.

When i want to update the jre on all Clients i have to make sure every application works fine after the update. But today i have no overview which bundles are affected to a update of the jre.
In this case this tag would be very nice because i could easily search for the tag and i would see every bundle i have to test with the new Java Version.

Java is just a example. When i want to deploy another Microsoft Office it could be very interesting which deployed application got an interface to MS Word for example. Searching for the tag "Office" or "word" would show me all bundles i have to test with the new office version.

I hope I could explain my idea understandably.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.